Frequently Asked Questions:
Make sure you know the destination folder or path name for the file which you would like to send. Now choose the file and click on the open option, the file will automatically be sent to the other user.
You can always view old announcements by clicking on the Announcements icon on the chat bar.
You can always click on the “Translate conversations” module and select the language that you understand. All future conversations with that user will be translated to the language that you choose.
Click on the “Chat options” button and type the status you want displayed and then click on the “set my status option”.
- Click on the “Chat options” button located besides the “Who‟s Online” tab.
- Then click on the “Manage blocked users” link and select the user you would like to unblock.
- Make sure that you have switched on your web cam and adjusted the sound volume of your computer.
- Make sure you have the latest version adobe flash player.
- Make sure that you have adequate internet bandwidth to support the audio/video functionality
“Single player games” are games that can be played by a single online user.
“Two player games” are games that two user can play with each other via the web. To access this feature you expand the communication options for a specific user and then click on the “play 2 player games” icon.
You can always view your previous conversation by clicking on the “View Chat History” option.
We recommend that you notify TalkaGame support staff about such online users by simply clicking on the “Report Conversations” icon and writing a brief description of the problem in the text area provided in “Report Conversation” window.
- To set a status message, click on the “Chat Option” on the chat bar.
- Then click on the “Set my status” button to set or type your message in the area provided.
To create your own chatroom, click on “create chatroom” tab in the chatroom section. Select “Password-protected room” from the “Type” dropdown box and set the desired name and password for the chatroom.
To save a conversation that you had with your friend, click on the “save ” button.
To view your friends profile, click on your friends profile name or avatar in the chat box.
Click on the “share” button to share a document with your friend. A request will be sent to your friend. Once your friend accepts your request, your document will be shared with your friend.
- Click on the name of the user you would like to kick.
- Click on the “Kick” button on the dialog box that appears on the screen
- Click on the name of the user you would like to ban.
- Click on the “Ban” button on the dialog box that appears on the screen